Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you mind when couples kiss in public?

What about when couples are completely lip locked in public? does that bother you?Do you mind when couples kiss in public?
No but if they're all over me, that seriously irritates me and I stay away from them. They make things awkward for the people around them who don't know whether to look or not especially when it's a crowded place or a place that doesn't have alot of space, like a train.Do you mind when couples kiss in public?
Typo- Yeah, agreed.*

Report Abuse



yeah i do mind, because such thing it should be in private to have relaxation and comfort.and not to hurt those whom do not have other part of sex.


those whom agree i think they need to show off just but do not feel the real love .


where is the morality and ethics in that!
IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME I WISH MY HUSBAND AND I COULD DO MORE OF IT WHILE WE'RE OUT. NOT THE FULL ON LIP LOCK BUT LITTLE PECKS HERE AND THERE. BUT FOR THOSE WHO DO THE FULL ON LIPLOCK THAT'S THEM IT'S NO PROBLEM TO ME I THINK IT'S KINDA CUTE.
As long as they know what they are doing and not be eating each other or one isn't swallowing the other cuz that is just down right nasty. thats when they should somewhere where some1 can't see them
I really don't pay much attention I just do my own thing and that's it because I do that sometimes in public has well
a kiss goodbye or a ';peck'; is fine. tongue dancing should be kept private. oh and that goes for all kissing (gay and straight)
I just cringe and leave them alone. They're only embarassing themselves.
if its just a pec then no, but if its full on make out session i usaully say ';hey gents, take it to the chateu';
I think its disgusting but they can do whatever they like. =)
Nope, I dont mind.


but it is just reminds me that I am alone.


:]]
Makes me feel lonely =/
Sometimes I ask if I can join in
I just go on about my own business....!!
Kinda' turns me on ;)
No.The world needs LOVE
yea theres better things.. i mean beings they can kiss.
Not at all.
nope, just a long they don't look like they're about to ****... Other then that i think you should get a room.
  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment