Friday, November 25, 2011

What contraceptive/birth control is MOST commonly used by MARRIED COUPLES?

note that i would like to know about married couples only





Thanks a bunch:)What contraceptive/birth control is MOST commonly used by MARRIED COUPLES?
im 18 and shy so i dont have much experience but me n my husband use condoms and im on the depo now.. im scared to use other thingsWhat contraceptive/birth control is MOST commonly used by MARRIED COUPLES?
We use good timing and occasionally use condoms.
In the 5 years we've been married I've used Depo, NuvaRing, and Ortho Tri Cyclin, but I got pregnant while on the Ortho.
I had my tubes tied after my second, so that solved the birth control question once and for all. And being post menopausal is only the icing on the cake.





We had tried practically everything that was available at one time or another. The Pill made me gain weight, we were both sensitive to whatever chemicals were put into the diaphragm goop and some condoms.





Towards the end, before the tubal ligation, we were using natural family planning. I had become extremely aware of my most fertile time and I knew when I was ovulating, so when we were not trying, we did use condoms. And we only messed up once and unfortunately, that ended in a miscarriage. I can't believe how we managed to pull it off. Even my husband was surprised by how accurate I was.
well i was on the pill before and after we had our son but i'm not on anything now because we are trying for number 2
I was on the pill (Zovia) and we still did use condoms sometimes.





When I wasn't on the pill we used condoms.





The one time we didn't use either I got pregnant ;)
We use Natural Family Planning (NFP) and the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM). Neither of these are the rhythm method.
I'm not married, but all my married friends are on the Mirena IUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment