Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it ok to go to the Opera by yourself or with a friend, or is it more of a couples thing?

The Cincinnati Opera is doing a Spanish theme this summer. I've always wanted to go to the opera, in particularly to see Carmen. Now that I finally have the chance I don't really have anyone to go with. (I'm at a point where I don't want to date) I've heard of some mothers taking their daughters, but my mom hates opera. Should I just go by myself or ask a friend?Is it ok to go to the Opera by yourself or with a friend, or is it more of a couples thing?
go by yourself, its totally NOT just a couples thing. some ppl go, cuz no one else that they care for likes opera like they do. its pretty common to see ppl alone in their own world enjoyin the music, go for it. why bring a friend who isnt into that and will ***** bout how htey hated it afterwards? haIs it ok to go to the Opera by yourself or with a friend, or is it more of a couples thing?
dont go by yourself. bring maybe a couple friends. you will have more fun that way
Ask a friend! It doesn't matter who you bring. Thats like saying that I always have bring my friends to the pool :) If I swim with my brother, it's not bad in the face of others.
If none of your friends has any interest in opera, it is perfectly fine to attend on you own. You do not have to go with someone.





Sometimes it is exciting to experience something by yourself.
It would be fine if u went by urself, but If you ask someone make sure that its someone who likes opera or like urself, that would like to see one. that way you'll have someone to talk about it afterwards.
ive always been scared to do anything by myself like eating out alone or driving to other towns alone etc... go by yourself its great doing things alone but that might be nice to go to with a friend if u can find one to go but if not still go its something you want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment