Friday, November 25, 2011

What contraceptive/birth control is MOST commonly used by MARRIED COUPLES?

note that i would like to know about married couples only





Thanks a bunch:)What contraceptive/birth control is MOST commonly used by MARRIED COUPLES?
I'm not sure about the most common...My husband and I just had our first daughter and I am on the IUD. That way, if we choose to have another in a couple years, I can have it removed otherwise its good for 5 years!





We hardly ever use condoms, unless I'm feeling lazy...LOL!What contraceptive/birth control is MOST commonly used by MARRIED COUPLES?
Condoms.





Seriously. Their cheap and easier to remember than the pill. They are NOT as effective though.








But you should never go with what is the most common JUST because its the most common. See your doctor and see which one will work best for your lifestyle. I recommend birth control in the form of a pill or a patch because it is the most effective.
Worldwide, or a specific country?





http://www.earthpolicy.org/Updates/Updat鈥?/a>





It's a little outdated, but I think it's probably okay?
My husband had a vasectomy because he was sure he didn't want kids. It sure made things easy. But we are almost legally divorced now. I don't know what I'd do in another relationship.
1 marriage


2 headache


3 bj
The pill. People in long-term relationships usually don't wear condoms. Or maybe that's just me.
Pull and pray. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment