Friday, November 25, 2011

What are your opinions on interracial couples?

Are you for it or against it and why?What are your opinions on interracial couples?
You know I am not sure why this is still an issue, and I thought we as humans had moved passed it. I am from Louisiana and I was raised it was wrong, I joined the military and realized that we are all humans, that is our race HUMANS. I also think of it like this would we go out and stop a black and white cat from mating? No, and you know why because they are both cats, it doesn't matter cause they are the same species. I am white and my husband is white, but that is just who I fell in love with. I don't know why ignorant people still allow this to be an issue in life. I mean don't we have wars to fight and stuff. Let people do what they want, now if you see a white man and a black horse mating we may want to be concerned.What are your opinions on interracial couples?
i'm a white chick and i find i'm pretty attracted to african american guys. but it really makes no difference. i think most people aren't against it but gravitate towards people with similar cultural backgrounds and that's why there are so few. not that people care about the color of skin, it's just that they tend to find more in common with people of their own race.
all for it, especially in this day and age. it's silly to focus on skin color when you love each other. also, because i'm the product of an interracial couple, and frankly i don't see the difference between my mom and dad and any other couple out there.
i'm white, my boyfriend is black


i grew up in the suburbs, he grew up in a shitty area


my parents are still together, his dad beat their family





we have the most different backgrounds you could imagine, and we have been dating for two years








race means nothing, background means nothing, all that matters is the two individual people dating and how they act and treat each other
does not bother me. but I do not think its for me.





i think the children that are born to interracial couples have a harder time socially because of cruel people. however i think they are beautiful children
For it as long as both people love, respect, trust, and care for each other mutually.


Anyone who is against it won't have a good reason for feeling that way...they will only think that they do.
I have resented others suggesting my choice of friends should be dictated by their opinions/prejudices. So I refuse to pass judgment on your choices...it really is none of my business.
It doesn't matter, unless you want a pure heritage... no mudbloods.





Some people are against it though (e.g. Hitler).





Otherwise it's fine. You have my blessing.
For it, why not?











Can you answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I'm a white girl and I have dated pretty much every race, except the race that gets raped by walruses.
I dont care it doesnt bother me. I say we all keep F**king each other till we are all the same color.
For it.


If you don't agree with them, date within your race and shut the fcuk up.
Don't care...
could care less
I have no opinion
What is there to be against?
All for it.
I don't see anything wrong with it and those who do are racist.
love it ! the world is a rainbow embrace it!
i don't care. it's just the color of skin, seriously.
just forget about race. we are all people
i think its ok. like a catholic and a baptist
I'm for it. If someone is in love, let them be happy! What difference does it make?

No comments:

Post a Comment